How to Talk to Anyone 92 Little Tricks
for Big Success in Relationships
by Leil Lowndes
Become a master communicator and succeed in life, love, and business
Have you ever admired those successful people who seem to have it all? You see them chatting confidently at parties and being listened to in business meetings. They’re the ones with the best jobs, nicest parties, and most interesting friends.
But wait a minute. They’re not necessarily smarter than you or even better looking. What it comes down to is their more skillful way of communicating with other people. Now How to Talk to Anyone reveals the secrets of successful communication. With Leil Lowndes’s ninety-two easy and effective techniques, you will discover how to become a master communicator in life, love, and business.
Combining the latest research with Leil’s trademark wit and warm-hearted observations of human foibles, How to Talk to Anyone shows you how to:
- Make an unforgettable entrance and meet the people you want to meet
- Sound like an insider in any crowd, no matter how little you have in common
- Use body language to captivate audiences of all sizes
- Work a party the way a politician works a room
- Always come across confident, credible, and charismatic wherever you are
How to Talk to Anyone, which is an update of her popular book, Talking the Winner’s Way (see the 5-star reviews of the latter) is based on solid research about techniques that work!